JA Solar Announces 2010 Shareholder Meeting Results
SHANGHAI, July 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: JASO), a leading manufacturer of high-performance solar power products, today announced the results of the Company's annual general meeting of shareholders, held on June 30, 2010 in Shanghai, China.
JA Solar has obtained shareholder approval for the matter submitted at the Company's 2010 annual general meeting. Specifically, Mr. Yuwen Zhao and Dr. Peng Fang were elected to the board of directors of JA Solar.For more detailed information regarding the shareholder resolution adopted at the Company's annual general meeting of shareholders, please review the Notice of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders at www.jasolar.com. About JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of high-performance solar power products. The company sells its products to solar manufacturers worldwide, who assemble and integrate solar cells into modules and systems that convert sunlight into electricity for residential, commercial, and utility-scale power generation. For more information, please visit http://www.jasolar.com. SOURCE JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV