Mines Management Announces First Quarter Financial And Operating Results
MINES MANAGEMENT, INC. (NYSE Amex:MGN) (TSX:MGT)(the “Company”) is pleased to announce results for the first quarter, 2010.
In the first quarter of 2010:
The net decrease in cash and cash equivalents for the quarter ended March 31, 2010 was approximately $1.6 million. The Company has reviewed the near term spending forecast and implemented a plan to conserve cash where prudent.Advanced Exploration and Delineation Drilling Program Libby operations in the first quarter of 2010 included continued operations on the Montanore site water treatment system and dewatering of the decline. Monitoring continues to provide data for the hydrologic database that is currently under development through the Company’s contractor. The Company expects that the resulting model will support its position on the water issues being considered by the agencies in the permitting process. The Company awarded a contract to MQES in April to carry out work for the PEA. Engineering and geology work continues using existing information in support of ongoing engineering work and analysis for the PEA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV