NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Acuity Brands Inc. fell 11.2 percent to $36.38.
Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 10.3 percent to $8.83.
Universal Travel Group fell 7.4 percent to $5.88.Noranda Aluminum fell 6.5 percent to $6.43. Willbros Group Inc. fell 6.3 percent to $7.40. Generac Holdings fell 6.0 percent to $14.01. Brown Shoe Co. fell 5.8 percent to $15.18. Servicemaster Co. fell 5.8 percent to $6.62. Entercom Communications Corp. fell 5.7 percent to $8.82. First Mercury Finl fell 5.7 percent to $10.58.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV