Sport Chalet Announces 2010 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
- Two New Nominees for the Board of Directors
- Executive Promotion
LOS ANGELES, June 30, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sport Chalet, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPCHA) (Nasdaq:SPCHB) today announced its 2010 annual meeting of stockholders will be held at the Company's executive offices located at One Sport Chalet Drive, La Canada, California 91011, on Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. The matters to be considered at the meeting are the election of directors and the ratification of the appointment of the independent registered public accounting firm for fiscal 2011.
In addition to five existing directors, Rachel C. Glaser and Randall G. Scoville have been nominated for election to Sport Chalet's Board of Directors.
Ms. Glaser is currently the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer for MyLife.com, a subscription-based people search business. Prior to joining MyLife.com, Ms. Glaser was the Senior Vice President of Finance at Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq:YHOO). Prior to Yahoo! Inc., she was Vice President of Operations and Business Planning for the Consumer Products group at The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS). Ms. Glaser received a Bachelors Degree in Organizational Behavior and Psychology from the University of California at Berkeley and a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California.Mr. Scoville is currently the Chief Accounting Officer and Vice President of International Operations for Unified Grocers, Inc., a $4 billion cooperative that provides distribution, manufacturing, financial and insurance services to 4,000 retail customers. Prior to Unified Grocers, Inc., Mr. Scoville held Chief Financial Officer positions at Cardenas Markets, Inc., at Coastal Pacific Acquisition Company and at Trader Joe's. Mr. Scoville is a Certified Public Accountant and an active board member of California Shopping Cart Retrieval Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of California Grocers Association. Mr. Scoville received a Bachelors Degree in Business Economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV