Capitol Bancorp Completes Divestiture Of Its Interest In Ohio Commerce Bank
LANSING, Mich. and PHOENIX, June 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Capitol Bancorp Limited (NYSE: CBC) announced that it has completed the sale of its interest in Ohio Commerce Bank to a group of local investors.
Capitol's Chairman and CEO Joseph D. Reid said, "This transaction reinforces our strategic objective to divest select affiliates and reallocate equity capital within our network of banks. To date our divestiture campaign has yielded five consummated transactions in addition to eleven pending transactions that collectively encompass more than $1.2 billion in affiliate assets."
At March 31, 2010, Ohio Commerce Bank had total assets of approximately $70.3 million and total equity of approximately $9.6 million.
About Capitol Bancorp LimitedCapitol Bancorp Limited (NYSE: CBC) is a national community banking company with a network of separately chartered banks in 16 states. Founded in 1988, Capitol Bancorp Limited has executive offices in Lansing, Michigan, and Phoenix, Arizona. SOURCE Capitol Bancorp Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV