NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Acuity Brands Inc. fell 13.1 percent to $35.61.
Noranda Aluminum fell 7.7 percent to $6.35.
Wellcare Health Plans Inc. fell 6.4 percent to $22.76.Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 5.9 percent to $9.26. First Mercury Finl fell 5.0 percent to $10.66. Generac Holdings fell 4.6 percent to $14.22. Emergency Medical Services Corp. fell 4.6 percent to $48.63. Fed Agric Mtg A fell 4.2 percent to $11.50. Universal Travel Group fell 3.9 percent to $6.10. Amrep Corp. fell 3.8 percent to $12.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV