Kendall Law Group Investigates Abraxis BioScience Inc. Merger For Shareholders
Kendall Law Group, led by a former federal judge and a former U.S. Attorney, is investigating Abraxis BioScience Inc. (NASDAQ: ABII) for shareholders in connection with the proposed merger with Celgene Corporation. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether Abraxis and its Board breached their fiduciary duties by entering into the agreement without properly shopping for a deal that would provide better value for shareholders. If you are an Abraxis shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On June 30, 2010, the companies announced that they had entered into an agreement for Abraxis to be acquired by Celgene $2.9 billion transaction. According to the agreement, Abraxis shareholders will receive $58.00 and 0.2617 shares of Celgene for each ABII share owned, representing a 17 percent premium above Abraxis' last closing price of $61.31. Chairman and CEO Patrick Soon-Shiong and his wife Michele B. Soon-Shiong are each beneficial owners of at least 10% of Abraxis stock. Abraxis recently announced trial design information from its ongoing phase III registration trial for Abraxane in the treatment of melanoma along with favorable results from other ongoing phase II trials.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge, includes a former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who are experienced in complex securities litigation. The national securities firm has been counsel in numerous merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV