Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP Investigating Potentially Unfair Buyout Of Abraxis
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating shareholder claims due to the buyout of Abraxis Bioscience (NASDAQ: ABII) to Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG). The national securities litigation firm is examining the potential unfairness of the price and process. Shareholders with information or concerns are urged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com.
“Abraxane, a breast cancer treatment drug produced by the company, experienced a 25% increase in revenue in the first quarter alone,” says shareholder attorney Hamilton Lindley. “If this buyout is approved, Celenge will experience this growth, while Abraxis shareholders will be paid $58 in cash plus 0.2617 shares for each share of Abraxis they own.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant success representing
investors involved in unfair buyouts nationwide. The firm’s lawyers have
been counsel on over 100 securities cases and provide nimble, creative
and effective counsel at all stages of complex litigation. For more
information on the buyout and your rights, you are encouraged to contact
Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV