Internet Gold Series B Debentures Receive An A3 Rating
Internet Gold, (NASDAQ Global Market: IGLD) (TASE: IGLD) today reported that its Series B debentures received an A3 stable rating from Midroog Ltd., an Israeli rating company which is affiliated with Moody's. The debentures, which were issued in September 2007 and during December 2009, were placed on a watch list by Midroog after the company reported in October 2009 that its approximately 75% owned subsidiary, B Communications Ltd., had entered into an agreement to acquire the controlling interest in Bezeq, The Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd.
About Internet Gold
Internet Gold is a telecommunications-oriented holding company which is a subsidiary of Eurocom Communications Ltd. Internet Gold’s primary holding is its 70.79% interest in B Communications Ltd. (TASE and Nasdaq: BCOM), which in turn holds the controlling interest (30.43%) in Bezeq, The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Israel’s largest telecommunications provider (TASE: BZEQ). Internet Gold also owns a number of Internet media and e-Commerce companies. Internet Gold’s shares are traded on Nasdaq and the TASE under the symbol IGLD.
For more information, please visit the following Internet sites:www.eurocom.co.il www.bcommunications.co.il/ www.ir.bezeq.co.il/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV