B Communications Ltd. Series A Debentures Receive An A2 Rating
B Communications, Ltd. (NASDAQ Global Market:BCOM)(TASE:BCOM) today reported that its Series A debentures received an A2 stable rating from Midroog Ltd., an Israeli rating company which is affiliated with Moody's. The debentures, which were issued in February 2007, were placed on a watch list by Midroog after the company reported in October 2009 that it had entered into an agreement to acquire the controlling interest in Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd.
About B Communications Ltd.
B Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ Global Market:BCOM)(TASE:BCOM) is a holding company with a single asset: the controlling interest (30.43%) in Bezeq ( www.bezeq.co.il), Israel’s incumbent telecommunications provider. Bezeq is the leading player in the majority of Israel’s telecommunications markets, including its fixed-line and mobile voice and data, broadband, international long distance, multichannel pay TV and other sectors.
B Communications is a subsidiary of Internet Gold (approximately 76.62%-owned) (NASDAQ Global Market:IGLD)(TASE:IGLD) and is part of the Eurocom Group.For more information, please visit the following Internet sites: www.eurocom.co.il www.bcommunications.co.il/ www.ir.bezeq.co.il/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV