NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Barnes & Noble Inc. fell 19.1 percent to $13.27.
Aarons Inc A fell 11.6 percent to $13.70.
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. fell 10.9 percent to $7.53.Georgia Gulf Corp. fell 10.9 percent to $13.96. Cleveland Cliffs Inc. Holding Co. fell 10.9 percent to $48.49. Glbl Geophys Svcs fell 10.9 percent to $7.00. Genco Shipping fell 10.9 percent to $15.12. Radian Group Inc. fell 10.7 percent to $7.44. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. fell 10.6 percent to $13.35. LIN TV Corp. fell 10.3 percent to $5.68.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV