Owner Of Penn Virginia Names New General Counsel
RADNOR, Pa. (AP) â¿¿ Oil and natural gas company Penn Virginia Resource Partners LP and Penn Virginia GP Holdings LP said Tuesday that they named Bruce D. Davis Jr. as executive vice president and general counsel of the general partner of both companies.
Davis starts immediately.
Penn Virginia GP, based in Radnor, Pa., owns interests in coal mines managed by Penn Virginia Resource Partners LP.
Most recently Davis was general counsel for the general partner of Sunoco Logistics Partners LP, a petroleum transporter and storage company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV