NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model downgraded Juniper Networks (JNPR) to 'Hold' from 'Buy'. The net operating cash flow at Juniper Networks has significantly decreased by 46% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling to $88.6 million.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 11 additional U.S. common stocks for June 28, 2010. In total, six stocks have been downgraded and six stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
Shares of Juniper Networks have performed poorly over the last three months falling from a high above $32 to just under $24. Juniper fell short of overly optimistic investor sales assumptions and must contend with a larger competitor Cisco Systems (CSCO) for customers. However, Juniper did just ink a $20 million deal with Verizon (VZ) for network security so the news is not all bad.
On the upside climbing up to 'Buy' from 'Hold', Micron Technology (MU) earned a grade of B-. From the same quarter last year, revenues have doubled to $2.29 billion and earnings have flipped from a loss of 39 cents a share to a gain of 92 cents. The success of Apple's (AAPL) iPad and other mobile devices that may contain Micron's Nand flash memory chips bode well for futures sales volume.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV