USA Technologies (USAT)
Closing Price: 49 cents (June 29)
Six-Month Stock Performance: -69%Received Nasdaq Notice: June 14 Management's Expected Action: The point-of-sale technology services provider has until Dec. 13 to satisfy the Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement. USA Technologies did not say how it will attempt to satisfy the rule, although it noted that it could apply to transfer the listing of its securities to the Nasdaq Capital Market or could appeal the exchange's listing determination. Shares of USA Technologies traded above $3 exactly one year ago and traded near $2 until May, when the company announced a $3 million public offering. USA Technologies offered common stock and warrants at an offering price of 90 cents each. In addition to the public offering, the company announced a subscription rights offering that allowed stockholder to purchase up to an aggregate of $7.52 million of new shares of common stock and related warrants. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
Twitter and become a fan of TheStreet.com on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV