8 Penny Stocks Get Delisting Warning
USA Technologies (USAT)
Closing Price: 49 cents (June 29)
Six-Month Stock Performance: -69%Received Nasdaq Notice: June 14 Management's Expected Action: The point-of-sale technology services provider has until Dec. 13 to satisfy the Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement. USA Technologies did not say how it will attempt to satisfy the rule, although it noted that it could apply to transfer the listing of its securities to the Nasdaq Capital Market or could appeal the exchange's listing determination. Shares of USA Technologies traded above $3 exactly one year ago and traded near $2 until May, when the company announced a $3 million public offering. USA Technologies offered common stock and warrants at an offering price of 90 cents each. In addition to the public offering, the company announced a subscription rights offering that allowed stockholder to purchase up to an aggregate of $7.52 million of new shares of common stock and related warrants. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
Twitter and become a fan of TheStreet.com on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV