8 Penny Stocks Get Delisting Warning
Closing Price: 71 cents (June 29)
Six-Month Stock Performance: -21.1%Received Nasdaq Notice: June 16 Management's Expected Action: The medicine and aesthetic products maker has until Dec. 13 to regain compliance with the Nasdaq's listing rule, and Dynatronics' management says it is confident the company can meet the minimum bid requirement. "Despite our positive growth in sales and profits over the past six quarters, we have been negatively affected by the recent volatility in the stock market," Dynatronics Chairmain and President Kelvyn Cullimore said in a recent statement. "While there is little we can do about market volatility, we can focus our efforts on the things we can control, such as accelerating the rate of improvement in operations and profitability."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV