American Spectrum Management Group, Inc. Awarded Contract For Third Party Leasing & Management By City National Bank
American Spectrum Management Group, Inc., a real estate management and leasing company, headquartered in Houston, Texas, stated today that it has been chosen by CITY NATIONAL BANK to manage numerous properties in Houston, Texas and Dallas, Texas.
This contract marks a strong vote of confidence in the American Spectrum Management Group’s ability to manage effectively and efficiently assets that have become under the ownership control of CITY NATIONAL BANK through foreclosure or other means.
American Spectrum Management Group, Inc. and American Spectrum Realty Management, LLC, (each wholly-owned subsidiaries of American Spectrum Realty, Inc.) headquartered in California, are responsible for the third party leasing and management of approximately 125 properties totaling over two billion of value in 22 states.
About American Spectrum Realty, Inc.American Spectrum Realty, Inc. is a real estate investment company that owns, manages, and operates through an operating partnership 29 offices, industrial and retail properties aggregating approximately 2.6 million square feet in California, Texas, Arizona and the Midwest and has been publicly traded on the NYSE AMEX since 2001. About American Spectrum Realty Management, LLC and American Spectrum Management Group, Inc. American Spectrum Realty Management, LLC and American Spectrum Management Group, Inc. are wholly owned subsidiaries of American Spectrum Realty, Inc. American Spectrum Management Group, Inc. and American Spectrum Realty Management, LLC manage and lease all properties owned by American Spectrum Realty, Inc. as well as third party properties. The company plans to continue to aggressively pursue third party management and leasing from other institutional clients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV