BlackBox Logic Signs Several New Clients
DENVER, June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- BlackBox Logic™ LLC, a data aggregation service company that provides a comprehensive database of loan-level collateral underlying non-agency residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) for investors, broker/dealers and researchers, today announced contracts with several new clients who will use the company's loan-level data aggregation service, called BBx Data™, for their RMBS industry research and forecasting needs.
BBx Data covers the Jumbo A, Subprime and Alt A mortgage markets and includes more than 7,200 residential mortgage-backed securities, 21 million loans and nearly 700 million remittance records, dating back to 1999.
New BlackBox Logic clients include:
- Raymond James & Associates, a broker/dealer wholly owned by Raymond James Financial Inc. (NYSE: RJF)
- Algorithmics' Credit Advisory and Evaluations Group; Algorithmics is a world leader in enterprise risk solutions and is wholly owned by the Fitch Group
- Six50 Capital Management, a fund manager and consultant affiliated with Ranieri Partners and Cooperstein Analytics
- Cognilytics, a leading global provider of advanced predictive analytics, enterprise data management and business intelligence solutions across all asset classes in the financial services sector.
"We're proud to add trading and research leaders like these to our growing portfolio of BBx Data users," said Larry Barnett, chief executive officer of BlackBox Logic. "We look forward to supporting their success through the data quality, depth and responsiveness we provide."The BlackBox Logic management team has more than 50 years of experience in designing, building and managing information technology systems for the securitized mortgage market. BlackBox Logic was founded in 2007; the team spent more than two years designing and testing a beta version of BBx Data with RMBS researchers, investors and broker/dealers. The production version of BBx Data launched in January 2010. About BlackBox Logic BlackBox Logic is a data aggregation service company that provides a comprehensive database of loan-level collateral underlying non-agency residential mortgage-backed securities for investors, broker/dealers and researchers. The BlackBox Logic loan-level data aggregation service, called BBx Data™, includes more than 7,200 residential mortgage-backed securities, 21 million loans and nearly 600 million remittance records, dating back to 1999.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV