EyeWonder Launches AdVolve Intelligent Creative Optimization Tool And EyeOne Next-generation Cloud-based Interactive Ad Platform
ATLANTA, June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- EyeWonder, a Limelight Networks business (Nasdaq: LLNW), today announced AdVolve, an intelligent creative optimization tool that helps advertisers and their media and creative agencies maximize the impact of every impression by dynamically analyzing then optimizing the performance of the creative elements that make up a display advertisement.
The new AdVolve service brings together the art of creative and the science of media analytics to help creative and media agencies quickly learn which creative elements and combinations perform the best down to the specific media placement. Agencies can use AdVolve to evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of various creative combinations, messages, gather live feedback about concepts in real time (and see immediate results from changes) or deploy localized interactive ads without the need to manually create or traffic multiple versions. The service offers a patent-pending innovation that enables any element in the interactive display ad—such as message, image, color, font type, call-to-action or click-through URL—to be characterized as dynamic.
"AdVolve lets agencies optimize creative at the front end of the funnel, enabling them to over perform on KPI and maximize the return on their clients' media spend," said Ricky McClellen, EyeWonder's Chief Information Officer. "This unique service provides more than the ability to simply version interactive ads, it gives agencies the ability to design truly break-through creative by offering designers the freedom and flexibility to designate any element they choose as dynamic."
Features of AdVolve include:
- Integration with EyeWonder's widely deployed Flash-based ad authoring tool for creative agencies, enabling designers to create ads in real time on the desktop, with no Internet connection required
- Flexibility for media planners to create target groups from demographic information gathered from universal and publisher-specific data, such as gender, age, page category, zip code, DMA and PMSA
- Ability to pair initial creative combinations with specific target groups and assign weighted hierarchical values to each
- Automatic optimization of ads at the media placement level as the priority of each ad changes based on performance criteria such as interaction rate or click-through rate
- Reporting and analytics capabilities, such as the ability to view metrics by any grouping of dynamic creative combination elements and targeting group elements, down to the single element level; for example, a report could be generated to show how a specific image performed among males even though the image was only one of a number of dynamic elements in the ad and the male demographic was only one aspect of a target audience
- Powered by the decision engine technology available in the new EyeOne platform, enabling rapid, real-time testing of the most compelling combination of elements against a specific target group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV