Penford To Release Third Quarter 2010 Results On July 8, 2010
Penford Corporation (Nasdaq: PENX), a leader in ingredient systems for food and industrial applications, will provide results for its fiscal quarter ended May 31, 2010, on Thursday, July 8, 2010. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results the same day, July 8, at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
Earnings Call Information
President and Chief Executive Officer Thomas Malkoski and Chief Financial Officer Steven Cordier will host the call. Please phone 1-877-407-9205 at 8:50 a.m. Mountain Time on Thursday, July 8, 2010 to participate in the call. The conference call will begin at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
A replay will be available from July 8, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. Mountain Time until July 15, 2010 at 9:59 p.m. Mountain Time. To access the replay, please dial 1-877-660-6853. Enter pass code 286 and conference ID code 351838.This call is also available in “listen only” mode through our website at www.penx.com under the section titled Investor Relations. About Penford Corporation Penford Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets specialty natural-based ingredient systems for numerous applications. Penford has five locations in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV