On June 29, shares of the new Fox Chase Bancorp common stock will trade on the Nasdaq Global Market under the trading symbol FXCBD for a period of 20 trading days. The trading symbol will revert to FXCB after that, the company said. Shares of Fox Chase Bancorp were up 1.1% to $10.75.
Dynex Capital (DX) said in a regulatory filing late Thursday that it has entered into an equity distribution agreement with JMP Securities where the company may offer and sell up to 5 million shares of common stock. Shares were trading flat Friday at $9.41.
Synutra International (SYUT) also announced that it is offering shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is being made pursuant to the Chinese infant formula producer's registration statement, which was declared effective on May 12. Shares were down 2.3% to $20.85 on the announcement.
In IPO news, Fabrinet (FN) said it has priced its initial public offering of 8.5 million shares at $10 per share, below the expected range of $12 to $14.-- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston. Follow Robert Holmes on Twitter and become a fan of TheStreet.com on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV