Investors Real Estate Trust Announces Record Date For 2010 Annual Meeting
MINOT, N.D., June 24, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investors Real Estate Trust (Nasdaq:IRET) (Nasdaq:IRETP) announced today that its Board of Trustees has scheduled the Company's 2010 Annual Meeting of Shareholders for Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. CDT at the Grand International, 1505 North Broadway, Minot, North Dakota. The record date for determination of the common shareholders entitled to vote at the meeting has been set at the close of business on July 23, 2010.
About Investors Real Estate Trust Investors Real Estate Trust is an equity real estate investment trust. Its business consists of owning and operating income-producing multi-family residential and commercial properties located primarily in the upper Midwest. Investors Real Estate Trust is based in Minot, North Dakota, and has additional offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Omaha, Nebraska.
CONTACT: Investors Real Estate Trust Lindsey Knoop Anderson, Director of Investor Relations 701.837.4738 Fax: 701.838.7785 firstname.lastname@example.org 3015 16th Street SW, Suite 100 PO Box 1988 Minot, North Dakota 58702-1988
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV