Investors Real Estate Trust Announces Record Date For 2010 Annual Meeting
MINOT, N.D., June 24, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investors Real Estate Trust (Nasdaq:IRET) (Nasdaq:IRETP) announced today that its Board of Trustees has scheduled the Company's 2010 Annual Meeting of Shareholders for Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. CDT at the Grand International, 1505 North Broadway, Minot, North Dakota. The record date for determination of the common shareholders entitled to vote at the meeting has been set at the close of business on July 23, 2010.
About Investors Real Estate Trust Investors Real Estate Trust is an equity real estate investment trust. Its business consists of owning and operating income-producing multi-family residential and commercial properties located primarily in the upper Midwest. Investors Real Estate Trust is based in Minot, North Dakota, and has additional offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Omaha, Nebraska.
CONTACT: Investors Real Estate Trust Lindsey Knoop Anderson, Director of Investor Relations 701.837.4738 Fax: 701.838.7785 email@example.com 3015 16th Street SW, Suite 100 PO Box 1988 Minot, North Dakota 58702-1988
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV