The line for the Apple iPhone 4 debut Thursday at Apple's flagship 5th Avenue store in Manhattan was "much longer than any line for either of the last two releases," according to people at the location, seen in the video below.
But as scores of iPhone 4s fly out the doors and as analysts scramble to raise their Apple sales estimates, the company faces a potentially troubling spate of reports from users who claim that network signal strength drops dramatically when they hold the device.
|Apple iPhone 4 lines were at least four blocks long Thursday morning at the 5th Ave store in Manhattan.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV