THL Credit Closes Investment In Industrial Products Company
THL Credit, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCRD), a leading provider of junior debt and equity to middle-market companies, today announced that it participated in a recapitalization of a leading Midwest-based industrial products company sponsored by a West Coast-based private equity firm. At the request of the company and its sponsor, the terms of the recapitalization and the identities of the parties involved remain confidential.
Hunter Stropp, Co-President of THL Credit, commented, "We are continuing to build a high-quality investment portfolio comprised of growth-oriented middle market companies with strong management teams.”
Kunal Soni, Managing Director of THL Credit Advisors LLC, added, “Our investment in the company is part of that effort and demonstrates our commitment to becoming a long-term strategic and financial partner of choice for companies with proven performance in attractive industries."
About THL CreditTHL Credit is an externally-managed, non-diversified closed-end management investment company that has filed an election to be treated as a business development company (BDC) under the Investment Company Act of 1940. THL Credit’s investment objective is to generate both current income and capital appreciation, primarily through investments in privately negotiated debt and equity securities of middle market companies. THL Credit invests primarily in private subordinated debt, or mezzanine debt, in middle market companies with annual revenues of between $25 million and $500 million that require capital for growth and acquisitions. Such investments in many cases include an associated equity component such as warrants, preferred stock or other similar securities. THL Credit’s investment activities are managed by THL Credit Advisors LLC, an investment adviser registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV