Apogee Enterprises Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
MINNEAPOLIS, June 23, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq:APOG) announced it has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.0815 per share, payable on July 28, 2010 to shareholders of record on July 13, 2010. The company has approximately 28.1 million shares outstanding.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc., headquartered in Minneapolis, is a leader in technologies involving the design and development of value-added glass products and services. The company is organized in two segments:
- Architectural products and services companies design, engineer, fabricate, install, maintain and renovate the walls of glass and windows comprising the outside skin of commercial and institutional buildings.
- Large-scale optical segment consists of a value-added glass and acrylic manufacturer for the custom framing market and commercial optics.
CONTACT: Apogee Enterprises, Inc. Investor Relations Mary Ann Jackson 952-487-7538 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV