Claymore Exchange-Traded Funds Declare Distributions
There can be no assurance that the Funds will achieve their investment objectives. An investment in the various Claymore ETFs is subject to certain risks and other considerations. Some general risks and considerations associated with investing in an ETF may include: Investment Risk, Equity Risk, Foreign Investment Risk, Income Risk, Non-Correlation Risk, Small Company Risk, Emerging Markets Risk, Industry/Sector Risk, Replication Management Risk, Issuer-Specific Changes, Non-Diversified Fund Risk. Please refer to the individual ETF prospectus for a more detailed discussion of the Fund-specific risks and considerations.
Consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and ongoing expenses of any ETF carefully before investing. The prospectus or summary prospectus, if available, contains this and other relevant information. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. To obtain a prospectus, visit www.claymore.com or contact a securities representative or Claymore Securities, Inc. 2455 Corporate West Drive, Lisle, IL 60532, 800-345-7999.
(6/10)NOT FDIC - INSURED • NOT BANK - GUARANTEED • MAY LOSE VALUE
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV