First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Portfolio Manager Update Call For Energy Income And Growth Fund
First Trust Advisors L.P. (“FTA”) announced today that Energy Income and Growth Fund (NYSE Amex: FEN) intends to host a conference call with Energy Income Partners, LP (“EIP”), the Fund’s investment sub-advisor, on Wednesday, June 30, 2010, at 4:15 P.M. Eastern Time. The purpose of the call is to hear the Fund’s portfolio management team provide an update for the Fund.
|--||Dial-in Number: (866) 865-6631; International (706) 679-1727; and Passcode # 83961569. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the teleconference.|
|--||Telephone Replay: (800) 642-1687; International (706) 645-9291; and Passcode # 83961569. The replay will be available after the call until 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on Friday, July 30, 2010.|
FTA has served as the Fund’s investment advisor since the Fund’s inception. FTA, along with its affiliate First Trust Portfolios L.P., are privately-held companies which provide a variety of investment services, including asset management, financial advisory services, and municipal and corporate investment banking, with collective assets under management or supervision of over $29 billion as of May 31, 2010 through closed-end funds, unit investment trusts, mutual funds, separate managed accounts and exchanged-traded funds.
If you have questions about the Fund that you would like answered on the call, please email your questions to
firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to FEN. The Fund’s daily closing price and net asset value per share as well as other information can be found at
www.ftportfolios.com or by calling (800) 988-5891.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV