Cambridge Bancorp Agrees To Sell Merchant Processing Portfolio
Cambridge Bancorp (OTCBB: CATC) announced today that it has entered into an agreement to sell its merchant processing portfolio to Elavon, a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), for $3.0 million before taxes and customary closing adjustments.
Under the terms of the agreement, Elavon will provide merchant service solutions to the bank’s existing merchant accounts, while also supporting a long-term partnership agreement for new merchant services referred through the bank’s branches.
About Cambridge Bancorp:
Cambridge Bancorp and its subsidiary, Cambridge Trust Company, are based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the heart of Harvard Square. Cambridge Trust Company is a 120-year-old Massachusetts chartered commercial bank with $1.0 billion in total assets and ten Massachusetts locations in Cambridge, Beacon Hill, Belmont, Concord, Lincoln and Weston. Cambridge Trust Company is one of New England’s leaders in wealth management with $1.4 billion in client assets under management. In addition, Cambridge Trust Company of New Hampshire offers wealth management services at two New Hampshire locations, Concord and Exeter.About Elavon: Elavon's Global Acquiring Solutions organization is a part of U.S. Bancorp. Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing services to more than one million merchants in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Elavon has solutions to meet the needs of merchants in specialized markets including small business, retail, hospitality/T&E, health care, education and the public sector.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV