STLtoday.com Upgrades Search Options
ST. LOUIS, June 23 /PRNewswire/ -- STLtoday.com, St. Louis' #1 news Web site, has enhanced its search tool, giving the 2.7 million unique monthly visitors more stories, photos and videos than ever.
New features include:
- Related Information: Click on any of the keywords listed at the bottom of a story and the user will instantly get a list of related information.
- Hot Topics: Users can click through the Hot Topics bar on the home page to find out what St. Louis is talking about—from the Cardinals, to the oil spill, to the latest plans for the July 4th holiday.
"It's important that viewers are able to find the stories that interest them as quickly and effectively as possible," said St. Louis Post-Dispatch Editor Arnie Robbins. "With our new search capabilities, users will be able to find all forms of multi-media content with suggested related content from other sites. It will be faster, easier and a more pleasant experience."
In addition to the expanded search options, users will also find new and easier ways to share stories, photos and videos through social networking sites. Users will be able to see which stories interest their Facebook friends. And, users will have access to more archived content than ever before. STLtoday.com receives over 51.6 million monthly page views."Changes in technology are constant, therefore it's important we continually upgrade and strengthen the multi-media platforms on STLtoday.com," said St. Louis Post-Dispatch President and Publisher Kevin Mowbray. "What was once a newspaper company is now a multi-media company delivering hundreds of different products in our markets." The St. Louis Post-Dispatch and STLtoday.com rank third for reach among newspaper/web combinations in the 25 largest U.S. markets. It is largest of 53 daily newspapers owned by Lee Enterprises, along with rapidly growing online services and more than 300 weekly newspapers and specialty publications in 23 states. Lee is based in Davenport, Iowa, and its stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LEE. For more information about the St. Louis Post-Dispatch visit www.stltoday.com . For more information about Lee Enterprises visit www.lee.net . For more information, contact Tracy Rouch, 314-340-8903, email@example.com SOURCE St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV