Deutsche Bank Tops 2010 Global Custodian Prime Brokerage Survey
Deutsche Bank today announced that its Global Prime Finance business within its Global Markets division has been ranked #1 in the 17 th annual Global Custodian Prime Brokerage Survey.
Additional highlights of Deutsche Bank’s results:
“We are delighted to be recognized by our valued hedge fund clients as this dynamic, global industry continues to evolve,” said Barry Bausano, Managing Director and Co-head of Global Prime Finance.
“We are pleased that our clients have once again recognized our long-standing leadership in financing and margining, and that they have applauded our success in newer initiatives such as capital raising and consulting for start-up funds,” said Jonathan Hitchon, Managing Director and Co-head of Global Prime Finance.* In order to achieve Top Rated status a service provider must achieve an overall weighted average score that equals or betters the combined overall weighted average score of all the service providers taking part in the survey in any category, including global. About Deutsche Bank Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With 80,849 employees in 72 countries, Deutsche Bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV