Interactive Data Corporation (NYSE: IDC), a leading provider of financial market data, analytics, and related solutions, today announced that its Pricing and Reference Data business has broadened its award-winning* evaluated pricing offerings for clients.
Recent enhancements to the evaluated pricing coverage include:
- New evaluations coverage: for more than 10,000 fixed income instruments in the past month, including newly-issued securities and securities frequently requested by clients. Beginning in May, Interactive Data began providing clients with bi-monthly notifications about fixed income evaluation coverage additions. Recent additions include more than 6,300 additional structured securities and more than 3,600 corporate securities.
- Fair Value Information Service (FVIS): collaboration with Russell Investments to introduce Fair Value Adjusted Index Information designed to help improve international equity mutual funds performance measurement capabilities. FVIS coverage also now includes evaluations for certain U.S. and Canadian equities on days when their respective markets are closed due to holidays. Interactive Data also increased FVIS coverage of global equities by nearly 1,200 securities since the beginning of 2010.
- Daily evaluations for Fixed-Rate Reverse Mortgage-Backed Securities (HMBS): These are securities issued under the Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA) Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) program. This program is designed to provide liquidity to reverse mortgage lenders. Interactive Data also offers evaluated pricing for other fixed and adjustable rate MBS.
Interactive Data also now provides new complementary offerings in addition to its existing services, including:
- Evaluated Pricing Challenge Portal: to help clients enhance their workflow. Clients can submit evaluation challenges online, monitor the status of challenges, create reports, and take advantage of new tools and utilities.
- Monthly Market Commentary for structured securities. In addition to daily fixed income Mid-Day Market Commentary, Interactive Data now offers a Monthly Market Commentary for structured securities, which includes market highlights, representative market color, month-over-month trends, and other market observations.
- Daily Tolerance Reports: now available for U.S. Municipal securities and International Corporate and Sovereign securities. These reports identify securities whose percentage change in evaluation from the previous day is equal to or greater than a predetermined tolerance level. They can assist mutual fund clients in their daily review of evaluations. A Daily Tolerance Report was already available for U.S. corporate bonds and convertible bonds.
“Our Evaluated Services team continually works with our clients to understand their evolving needs and, as a result, we are able to respond with new and expanded coverage and services for a wide range of securities,” said Liz Duggan, managing director, Evaluations, Interactive Data Pricing and Reference Data. “We are also committed to providing clients with increased transparency into our evaluations process as well as additional insight related to the asset classes for which we produce evaluated prices.”