NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Biovail Corp. rose 12.7 percent to $18.78.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International rose 8.5 percent to $50.87.
Kroger Co. rose 1.4 percent to $20.18.Sara Lee Corp. rose 1.1 percent to $14.84. Allstate Corp. rose .9 percent to $30.55. Capital One Financial Corp. rose .7 percent to $43.65. Motorola Inc. rose .4 percent to $7.20. Safeway Inc. rose .2 percent to $20.30. Newmont Mining Corp. rose .1 percent to $59.52. Johnson & Johnson rose .1 percent to $59.16.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV