Donegal Group Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2010 Earnings Release Webcast
MARIETTA, Pa., June 21, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Donegal Group Inc. (Nasdaq:DGICA) (Nasdaq:DGICB) announces that the Company will hold a live webcast on Friday, July 23, 2010, beginning at 11:00AM Eastern Time. At that time, the Company will discuss results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2010. The Company will release its quarterly results on this same date prior to the opening of regular trading on the NASDAQ Stock Market.
You may listen to the webcast by accessing the event link in the Investors area of Donegal Group's website ( www.donegalgroup.com ).
Donegal Group Inc. is an insurance holding company whose insurance subsidiaries offer personal and commercial property and casualty lines of insurance in five Mid-Atlantic states (Delaware, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York and Pennsylvania), seven Southeastern states (Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia) and six Midwestern states (Iowa, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Wisconsin).
CONTACT: Donegal Group Inc. Jeffrey D. Miller, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (717) 426-1931 Fax: (717) 426-7031 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV