NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 11 U.S. common stocks for June 21, 2010. Six stocks have been downgraded and five stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
The largest company among the five upgrades is Limited Brands (LTD) with a market capitalization of $7.85 billion. This specialty retailer of Victoria's Secret lingerie is busting free of the U.S. market with a planed store opening in London by 2012 and four Canadian stores this year.
Heading the other way, the model downgraded the $21.1 billion Yahoo (YHOO) to 'Hold' from 'Buy'. The model found the stock performance to be disappointing as the shares test their 52-week low of $13.97 and considers the company's operating cash flow to be weak. Net operating cash flow has decreased to $143.6 million or 45.3% when compared to the same quarter last year.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV