Oil Services HOLDRs (OIH) -1.6%
Natural gas is not the only subsector of the energy industry to feel pressure today. Oil producers are also falling as BP's oil spill continues to wreak havoc on the industry's image.
Although OIH is taking the brunt of the heat today, SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF (XOP), iShares Dow Jones U.S. Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Index Fund (IEO) and iShares Dow Jones U.S. Oil Equipment & Services Index Fund (IEZ) are tumbling as well.
All prices as of 2:18 PM EST-- Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV