Worst: Amtrak Guest Rewards
It's hard to tell whether the product or the program is to blame. At one point, loyal Amtrak customers could transfer their rewards points to United (UAUA) for free flights. No more.
Now, entry-level customers get 2 points for each dollar they spend. This may make the 1,000-point base price of a free Amtrak trip seem somewhat distant, but considering that Acela trips rack up 500 points a pop, you'll get there in no time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV