Best: Intercontinental Hotels Priority Club Rewards (IHG)
There are a lot of hotel-rewards programs out there, but few with the locations (4,400 in more than 100 countries), brands (Intercontinental, Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Candlewood and Staybridge suites) and low-bar perks (free nights start at 5,000 points, or roughly three stays at an Intercontinental hotel) of Intercontinental Group.
With double points and gift cards for summer stays through Aug. 31 and points earnable through FTD flower purchases, USA Today subscriptions and Hertz car rentals, Intercontinental's program is competitive. The 14 nights required for entry-level eligibility pale when compared to Hilton, Omni or Marriott's 10-night requirements, but points that can be exchanged for vouchers to any hotel that takes American Express (AXP) are hard to match.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV