Best: Best Buy (BBY) Reward Zone
Nearly two years ago, when Best Buy was charging an annual fee for its "free" loyalty program, the Reward Zone wasn't such a great place for consumers to be. With no fee and a simplified reward system -- $1:1 point -- there's a lot more incentive for an electronics junkie or a frequent Best Buy browser to get on board.
While consumers can quibble about the generosity of a program that requires them to spend $250 to get back $5, members-only offers and access help make up the difference. This program works best after big purchases, when a plasma television or appliance costing more than $2,500 earns members second-tier perks like free shipping, an extended return policy, free movie-rental downloads and music streaming.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV