Best: Starbucks (SBUX) Rewards
Easily one of the best programs in the market for one big reason: free stuff. The whole idea of a program like this is to "reward" a consumer for frequent patronage, which is why entry-level perks like a free drink on your birthday and two hours of free Wi-Fi per day eventually grow into free syrup and milk options, free refills and free coffee with bean purchase as a Starbucks customer feeds his or her fix.
Granted, the free drink for every 15 purchases that a "Gold Level" member makes doesn't seem great compared to 10-for-1 elsewhere, and old Starbucks Gold members lose their 10% discount, but the breadth and variety of this free program still make it worth the swipe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV