Best: Starbucks (SBUX) Rewards
Easily one of the best programs in the market for one big reason: free stuff. The whole idea of a program like this is to "reward" a consumer for frequent patronage, which is why entry-level perks like a free drink on your birthday and two hours of free Wi-Fi per day eventually grow into free syrup and milk options, free refills and free coffee with bean purchase as a Starbucks customer feeds his or her fix.
Granted, the free drink for every 15 purchases that a "Gold Level" member makes doesn't seem great compared to 10-for-1 elsewhere, and old Starbucks Gold members lose their 10% discount, but the breadth and variety of this free program still make it worth the swipe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV