Global Internet brand Yahoo! (YHOO) is within the technology sector and the internet industry.
The chart for Yahoo! is showing possible trend line support at around $14.75. Currently the stock is trading 0.49% below its 20-day simple moving average, 6.64% below its 50-day simple moving average and 6.06% below its 200-day simple moving average. Furthermore, the stock is trading 20.45% below its 52-week high and 8.88% above its 52-week low. Yahoo! has a market cap of $21.52 billion, and the short float is currently at 3.05%. The RSI is currently at 43.17.
Who Owns Yahoo!?
For more stocks nearing trend line support, view Ttday's Stocks Near Trend Line Support portfolio.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV