DirecTV (DTV) is a digital television entertainment provider in the U.S. & Latin America. The company is within the technology sector and the telecommunications industry.
The chart for DirecTV is showing possible trend line support at around $37.30. Currently the stock is trading 1.62% below its 20-day simple moving average, 0.83% above its 50-day simple moving average and 15.45% above its 200-day simple moving average. Furthermore, the stock is trading 6.22% below its 52-week high and 63.92% above its 52-week low. DirecTV has a market cap of $34.19 billion, and the short float is currently at 1.89%. The RSI is currently at 47.03.
Who Owns DirecTV?
Group 1 Automotive (GPI), one of the largest automotive retailers in the U.S., operates within the services sector and the auto dealership industry.
The chart for Group 1 Automotive is showing possible trend line support at around $25.30. Currently the stock is trading 8.42% below its 20-day simple moving average, 16.04% below its 50-day simple moving average and 14.40% below its 200-day simple moving average. Furthermore, the stock is trading 33.81% below its 52-week high and 31.75% above its 52-week low. Group 1 Automotive has a market cap of $649.82 million, and the short float is currently at 23.48%. The RSI is currently at 38.30.Limited Brands (LTD) is a specialty retailer of women's apparel, beauty products and accessories, operating brands such as Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret.. The company is within the services sector and the apparel stores industry.
|Who Owns Limited Brands?|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV