3. Estee Lauder (EL) sells cosmetics, fragrances and hair-care products.Quarter: Fiscal third-quarter profit more than doubled to $58 million, or 28 cents, as revenue grew 9.8% to $1.9 billion. The operating margin widened from 5.4% to 7.7%. Estee Lauder has $1.4 billion of cash and $1.4 billion of long-term debt.
10 Stocks to Benefit from Stronger Yuan
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.