5. Nvidia (NVDA) sells chips for advanced visual displays.Quarter: Nvidia swung to a first-quarter profit of $138 million, or 23 cents, from a loss of $201 million, or 37 cents, a year earlier. Revenue surged 51%. The operating margin turned positive. Nvidia has $1.8 billion of cash and $24 million of debt.
10 Stocks to Benefit from Stronger Yuan
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.