BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- U.S. stocks rallied yesterday after China said it would relax its yuan currency peg. The move will make U.S. goods cheaper overseas, benefiting American exporters. Here are 10 companies that will capitalize on a weaker dollar.
10. Boeing (BA) is an aerospace and defense company.
Quarter: First-quarter profit dropped 15% to $519 million, or 70 cents a share, as revenue declined 7.8%. The operating margin rose from 6.3% to 7.6%. Boeing has $10 billion of cash and $13 billion of debt, equaling a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.4
Stock: Boeing has advanced 43% during the past year, outperforming U.S. stock indices. Its PEG ratio, a measure of value relative to expected growth, of 0.4 signals a 60% discount to estimated fair value. The stock is also cheap based on cash flow.Consensus: Of analysts covering Boeing, 18, or 64%, advise purchasing its shares, seven recommend holding and three suggest selling them. Gleacher Securities (BPSG) expects the stock to rise 45% to $100. Stifel Financial (SF) predicts that it will hit $90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV