NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on ten U.S. common stocks for June 18, 2010. Seven stocks have been downgraded and three stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
The largest company among the three upgrades is Hillenbrand (HI) with a market capitalization of $1.38 billion. This manufacturer of funeral caskets increased its bottom line by earnings per share to $1.66 versus $1.10 in the prior year and is expected to improve to $1.76 this coming fiscal year.
Another upgrade, Ecology and Environment (EEI) also moved from 'Hold' to 'Buy'. E & E has $50 million worth of indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts with the U.S. Navy for environmental impact assessments and other hazardous waste site evaluations that may expand due to the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster.For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center. -- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV