InfoLogix, RADA Electronic: Volume Movers
Specific terms of the transaction were not disclosed, but the total upfront payment to BioLineRx from Cypress was $30 million with total potential clinical and regulatory milestones of up to $160 million through to approval in the U.S.
BioLineRx also stands to see potential commercial milestones of $85 million, and a potential additional $90 million associated with approval for additional indications in the U.S. or for approval in other countries in North America.
In addition, Cypress will fund all continuing development activities and pay BioLineRx a royalty based on applicable sales. Volume topped 3.3 million shares, compared to the 50-day average daily volume of 283,000.
Exelixis (EXEL) shares fell by 48 cents, or 10.5%, to $4.10 after Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) returned the full rights to develop and commercialize the company's XL184 cancer drug, citing pipeline and prioritization decisions.As part of the decision to return XL184, BMS will make a payment to Exelixis of $17 million. Volume topped 2.38 million shares, compared to the 50-day average daily volume of 1.29 million. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston. Check out all of Monday's high-volume, under-$5 stocks at the Dollar Store. View the Dollar Store portfolio on StockPickr. Follow Robert Holmes on Twitter and get more stock ideas and investing advice on our sister site, Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV