VDC's Z-AXIS, Inc Receives ISO 9001:2008 QMS Certification
Lexel Imaging, Inc., the Company's imaging subsidiary, located in Lexington, KY, also received ISO 9000:2001 certification in 2003 and has recently been upgraded to its current certification of ISO 9001:2008.
With the new addition of the Z-AXIS certification, all of VDC's significant manufacturing operations have achieved the ISO certification and currently meet the stringent ISO standards for quality systems and processes.
About Video Display Corporation
Video Display Corporation designs, develops and manufactures unique solutions for display requirements for military, medical and industrial uses with emphasis on high-end training and simulation applications. Its product offerings include ruggedized LCOS, DLP LED, CRT and AMLCD displays as well as complete projection display systems utilizing VDC Display Systems Marquee(TM) and ESCP line of projectors. Video Display Corporation operates eight sales, design and manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Europe. For more information, visit the Company's web site at www.videodisplay.com.
CONTACT: Video Display Corporation Ron Ordway 770-938-2080 Fax: 770-493-3903 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV