PMFG, Inc. (Parent Of Peerless Mfg. Co.) To Present At The Sidoti 2010 Semiannual Micro-Cap Conference On June 25, 2010
DALLAS, June 18, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PMFG, Inc. (Nasdaq:PMFG) announced today that it will present at the Sidoti & Company, LLC 2010 Semiannual Micro-Cap Conference on Friday, June 25, 2010, in New York City. Peter J. Burlage, Chief Executive Officer and Henry G. Schopfer, Chief Financial Officer will address the conference to discuss the Company's business strategy and historical financial performance. This conference will not be webcast.
We are a leading provider of custom engineered systems and products designed to help ensure that the delivery of energy is safe, efficient and clean. We primarily serve the markets for power generation, natural gas infrastructure and petrochemical processing. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, we market our systems and products worldwide.The PMFG, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5676
CONTACT: PMFG, Inc. Mr. Peter J. Burlage, Chief Executive Officer Mr. Henry G. Schopfer, Chief Financial Officer (214) 357-6181 Fax: (214) 351-4172 http://www.peerlessmfg.com 14651 North Dallas Parkway, Suite 500 Dallas, Texas 75254 Cameron Associates Kevin McGrath (212) 245-4577 Kevin@cameronassoc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV