Goldfarb Branham Law Firm Investigates Akeena Solar For Investors
Goldfarb Branham is investigating certain officers and directors at Akeena Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKNS) for shareholders of the company because of allegedly false and misleading statements made about Akeena’s financial condition. Shareholders who purchased Akeena stock on or before December 26, 2007, are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or by email at email@example.com for more information.
According to a class action complaint filed against the company, Akeena Solar concealed for a year that a purported increase in a credit line from $7.5 million to $25 million was a mere cash collateralization agreement, whereby Akeena Solar agreed to maintain a cash deposit of the same amount. Akeena then reported it had significantly missed the sales backlog by more than 20%. When the truth emerged, Akeena’s stock price plummeted, erasing tens of millions of dollars in market capitalization.
Goldfarb Branham is investigating a derivative lawsuit against company executives for allowing this scheme to occur. Derivative lawsuits often lead to restored confidence in companies involved in financial scandal and a resulting increase in shareholder value. If you purchased Akeena Solar stock prior to December 26, 2007 and continue to hold those shares, contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Goldfarb Branham lawyers have significant experience working on important derivative cases that have resulted in substantial recoveries benefiting shareholders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV