2. China Electric Motor (CELM) is a Chinese micro-motors and components manufacturer.
IPO Date: Jan. 28
Offer Price: $4.50Return Since IPO: 35.3% Stock: China Electric Motor's IPO priced below its expected range of $5.50 to $6.50. Based on a single analyst's estimate for full-year earnings, China Electric has a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.34, a sharp discount to the electrical industry average of 25.18. Shares rallied in June after China Electric said it replaced its chief financial officer, ousting Haixia Zhang in favor of Heung Sang. Consensus: Only one firm, Roth Capital Partners, covers China Electric Motor. The firm has a buy rating and price target of $9, which implies a return of 47.5% over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV