Bull & Lifshitz, LLP Announces Investigation Of The Acquisition Of Buckeye GP Holdings L.P. By Buckeye Partners, L.P.
Bull & Lifshitz, LLP announces an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty in connection with the proposed acquisition of Buckeye GP Holdings L.P. (NYSE: BGH - News) (referred to as "BGH" or the “Company”) by Buckeye Partners, L.P. (NYSE: BGL - News) (referred to as "Buckeye Partners").
Under the proposed agreement, BGH unitholders would receive 0.705 Buckeye Partners limited partnership units in exchange for each BGH limited partnership unit owned at closing.
The terms of the merger agreement were unanimously approved by the board of directors of BGH's general partner.
Bull & Lifshitz, LLP's investigation is focused on whether the proposed deal provides adequate value to the Company’s unitholders.If you are a holder of BGH units and want to discuss your legal rights, you may e-mail or call Bull & Lifshitz, LLP who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. If you are a unitholder of BGH and would like more information about our investigation, please contact Joshua M. Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (866) 313-6222 or by sending an e-mail including your contact information to: email@example.com. All e-mail correspondence should make reference to BGH. Bull & Lifshitz, LLP is a New York City-based law firm with significant experience representing investors in merger-related shareholder class actions, shareholder derivative actions, and securities fraud class actions. For more information about the firm, please visit our website at www.nyclasslaw.com. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING . © 2010 Bull & Lifshitz, LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Bull & Lifshitz, LLP, 18 East 41 st Street, New York, New York 10017, (212) 213-6222. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV